XForms: some anomalies with input

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 13:05:47 EST

    We've just got this report from a LyX user:

    2) In the File-Save As Dialog: When I set the cursor in the middle of the
    filename and press the "Entf"-Key (I think it's called "Del" on english
    keyboard layouts) the character on the left side of the cursor is deleted
    instead of the right side
    3) Same Dialog as in 2): If I press shift and cursor left/right I would
    expect to select the character. Instead the cursor jumps to the begin/end of
    the filename

    I've just tried it out myself; he's right!

    Does xforms not support the Del key?
    Is it possible to highlight input using the cursor keys?

    Angus