XForms: tooltips for menu/choice/popup items

From: j.w.c.a. lokin (lokin@signaal.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 03:41:02 EST

    Hi,

    I've asked this before, but I never got an answer, so I'll try again ...

    Does anyone know how to attach a tooltip (or helper, in Xforms lingo) to
    a menu/choice/popup item? If not, would it be a good idea to add such a
    feature?

    In a more general vein, why are these items not just plain objects?
    Then the above would not be an issue. This is something that has been
    puzzling me ever since I use Xforms, and I can't remember ever having
    seen a discussion about it on the list.

    --
    -+- Jan Willem Lokin -+-