XForms: Re: still problems with Radio-Buttons

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 11:51:48 EST

    > sorry, but the radio button thing is still not solved: the
    > field pushed indicated the state of the button and not - as
    > mentioned in the manual - that a mouse button is currently pushed on
    > the object.

    If this response is redundant, please accept my apologies. For some
    reason my first response to this never got posted.

    The `pushed' field is really only for the internal use of the Object's
    handler and should not be relied upon for external use.

    If you want to know the state of the mouse button, you should probably
    use a prehandler to set a flag when the mouse button is depressed and
    clear it when it's released. You can use the object's `u_ldata' field
    for this.

                                                            spl