Re: XForms: XYPlot reports back wrong cursor position.

From: j.w.c.a. lokin (lokin@signaal.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 02:43:09 EST

    Bill Unruh wrote:

    > How do I alter the type of an xyplot part way through the session? I
    > want sometimes to have it just plot the points ( as dots) and sometimes
    > to plot lines joining the points. At present I have it defined as an
    > FL_NORMAL_XYPLOT but want it to be a FL_POINTS_XYPLOT at other times.

    If obj is your xyplot, just do obj->type = FL_POINTS_XYPLOT prior to
    redrawing.

    > Secondly is it possible to get the IMPULSE graph to start a 0 and go up
    > to the data point rather than starting at the bottom of the graph?

    I've seen it done, but I don't remember where or how. If all your
    values are positive, you could consider using a fake zero as your first
    or last value. If you also have negative values and your impulses
    should be pointing down, this trick won't help you.

    --
    -+- Jan Willem Lokin -+-