Re: XForms: fl_addto_selected_xevent flakey on Linux w/XCreateWindow? correction

From: Lawrence M. Lifshitz (Lawrence.Lifshitz@umassmed.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 14:27:10 EDT

    I have to make a correction to the previous post, I had some files out
    of sync between my
    two versions. I still have failure on RedHat, but now when I add the
    call to
    fl_addto_selected_xevent to try to fix it (passing it the winid
    from XCreateWindow) I get an X error with "invalid Window parameter" and
    the program dies.

    Sorry for the confusion. My questions still stand:

    1). Why do events work ok on the SGI but not RedHat 7.0?
    2). Should I be able to call fl_addto_selected_xevent with an id
    returned by XCreateWindow and expect it to work?

    4). Is there any way to still use XCreateWindow and retrieve xevents
    from it?

    --
    Lawrence M. Lifshitz, Ph.D.
    Biomedical Imaging Group - University of Massachusetts Medical School