XForms: Quick question with tabbed folders ...

From: John Levon (moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 21:44:42 EDT

    Is it possible to use set_folder() to select a folder, as well
    as the inner folder as active (displayed) ? It works for the inner
    folder, but the outer one does not change.

    xforms 0.88

    If this isn't simple pilot error, I will go to the effort of distilling
    a small test case for you.

    thanks
    john

    --
    "Research is not a warm puppy. At least, I hope not."
    	- David Rydeheard