Re: XForms: Xforms and Glcanvas in redhat 7.1 or mandrake 8.0

From: Hans J. Johnson (hans-johnson@uiowa.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 17:36:52 EDT

    Hello,

    I am having the same problem. I have determined that the DEMO program
    "gl" also fails when the "Single" button is pushed (i.e. when you attempt
    to switch from single to double buffer mode). This may also be the
    problem in the other case, but I have not been able to track it down yet.

    I hope this helps you find the problem, and if you do, please update the
    list. If I figure out the problem, I will send an update to this list.

    Regards,
    Hans J. Johnson
    hans-johnson@uiowa.edu