Re: XForms: Getting a particular tab of a tabfolder.

From: Serge B Bromow (serge@omensys.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 10:39:32 EDT

    Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

    > A question: while I have something similar to your
    > /* Highlight first tab */
    > fl_set_object_lstyle(tabbs[1], HI_LIGHT_FONT);
    > the first tab is not highlighted unless I switch tabs first. Do you
    > have this problem?
    >
    > JMarc

    No I don't anymore. My firsts attempt was to highlight the
    tab before the form was displayed. Nothing happened! Setting
    the highlight after the form is displayed fixed the problem.

    I do have the problem where the outline of
    the first tab is not pronounced along the tab line
    until I switch to another tab and go back to
    the first tab. Not a big issue but you know someone
    is going to point it out to me. Sheesh!

    Serge