Re: XForms: flimage question

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 14:04:24 EST

On Monday 25 February 2002 2:53 pm, spl@eggshell.ucsd.edu wrote:

> > To do this I need to be able to create copies of the original image, but
can
> > find no "FLIMAGE * flimage_copy(FLIMAGE *)" routine in the forms.h header
> > file.
> >
> > Does such a routine exist (what's it called!), and if not, does anyone
have
> > any suggestions?
>
> FL_IMAGE *flimage_dup( FL_IMAGE *old_image );

Ahhhhhhh. It's a new routine and isn't present in my 0.89.0 version of the
library :-(

Does it appear in any 0.89 version of the library, and if so, what patch
level?

I don't suppose a work around exists for us impoverished sorts with Dec
Alpha's or indeed that could go in code for general release?

Angus