Re: XForms: Problems resizing form containing a gl_canvas

From: J. P. Mellor (jpmellor@rose-hulman.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 10:36:25 EST

spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu writes:

> The test works for me. As another poster suggested, it may be a
> window manager problem.

Okay I tried the test program below on Solaris 8 with CDE and I get
the same (broken) behavior that I get on linux under both fvwm2 and
twm. I get identical behavior on every machine I try.

The behavior that I'm seeing is that if I resize the form larger I get
a ConfigureNotify event ("Configure notify" prints in the shell), but
if I resize it smaller I do not (nothing is printed). I think I
should get a ConfigureNotify event for any resize.

jp