XForms: tab folders

From: Carpenter, Rob (rob.carpenter@lmco.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 14:36:06 EST

I am experiencing a peculiar problem dealing with tab folders.
I am running DEC Unix 4.0d 878 with CDE.

For the included test program, I am trying to keep the label for
the active tab in bold face with the non-active in the normal font type.
When an expose event is generated for the window (e.g. if it is popped
up from behind another window), the bold label is rewritten as normal.
Somehow the lstyle for the tab object, which should be set to one (BOLD),
is being overwritten with a zero (NORMAL) before the expose event is
handled.
The result looks even stranger if part of the tab is visible before
the expose event is generated.

I couldn't find the problem from instrumenting the Xforms code.
This problem exists with 0.89 and 0.9999.

Has anybody experienced this before?

 <<XTEST.ZIP>>