XForms: a wee bug report for image rotation.

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 10:09:24 EDT

Steve, here's a little bug report for your list of bug reports...

The following report was posted by a LyX user:

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 3:43 pm, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Claus Hindsgaul wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Using the current 1.2.0cvs I just noticed that I cant rotate graphics by
> > 270 degrees. 90, 180, 269 and 271 degrees work just fine --- just not
> > 270 degrees...
>
> seems to be a bug in xforms. Angus?
>
> In RotateMatrix [image_rotate.c 239] InternalError: bad special angle
>
> Herbert

This really is an xforms bug.

In flimage_rotate you normalise the angle to lie in the
range 0 <= angle < 360 and then in rotate_matrix assume
that it lies in the range -180 <= angle < 180.

Clearly trivial to fix but nice to see that Open Source is a Good Thing.

Kind regards,
Angus