Re: XForms: Some thoughts

From: T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 03:01:35 EDT

I agree too that there is no need to stuff
other independent libraries into xforms
now that xforms is open source.

The reason xpm and even sometime libjpeg live
inside libforms.so is for people who just
want to run some app that requires xforms
but not really into compiling anything.
Downloading xpm and jpeg and compile them
just plainly won't work for them.
You can't possibly overestimate how many
people fall into this category.