Re: XForms: FWD: Re: [Xfmail] Re: XForms/XFMail

From: Robert Williams (bob@bob.usuhs.mil)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 13:12:38 EDT

spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu wrote:

> I don't know what's up regarding the mailing list. I'll ping Bob and
> see if there's anything I can do.

The archive (hypermail) is saving messages but not updating
the index lists. I must have broken that when I split the
archive by hand. The new version of hypermail has
better support for automatically creating new directories
by date. I'll update hypermail and fix this.

I'm also working on setting up a fast new high availability server
running Intermezzo and my plans over the next two
months are to migrate the xforms
list to that machine running mailman. I'll try to keep the
pain to a minimum.

Bob