Re: XForms: Slower mouse response with version 1.0RC4

From: David Scriven (davidwriter@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:59:35 EDT

    I built the XForms using the Imake file and with
    these flags set
    #define DoOptimize YES
    #define OptimizationLevel -O3

    The image is displayed on an GLCanvas using
    OpenGL commands such as glDrawPixels
    Events are trapped using fl_add_canvas_handler

    I get the impression (no hard data) that there
    are fewer events being trapped.

    DS