Re: XForms: FL_BROWSER and tooltips

From: Angus Leeming (a.leeming@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 12:28:18 EDT

    I'm still dazed, but tooltips don't work because the browser is
    actually multiple objects and GetBR(ob) isn't passed to fl_handle_it
    to display the tooltips.

    Attached is a total hack that get's things working and should point
    to a correct solution.

    Alternatively, what would be wrong with scrapping tbpost and tbcb
    and writing tbpre as:

    static int
     tbpre(FL_OBJECT * ob, int ev, FL_Coord mx, FL_Coord my,
           int key, void *xev)
     {
          return fl_handle_object_direct(GetBR(ob), ev, mx, my, key, xev);
     }

    Ie, why the special casing?

    All I can say is that both solutions seem to work.

    Kind regards,
    Angus