Re: XForms: Creating executable and object files

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 14:14:24 EST

    > -In the DEMOS folder there are executable and object files for each
    > demo. My question, after designing a form in the DESIGN folder,
    > what is the best way to create a executable command.

    You'll need a main(), of course. `fdesign' will emit a main C program
    for you if you ask it to by going to the "Options" menu and selecting
    "Emit Main". You can also ask it to emit a callbacks file in a
    similar manner. Of course, once you've done that you'll want to fill
    in your own code since they're just skeletons. You'll want to to this
    just once after you've finished your main interface design since if
    you do it again, it'll wipe out all your previous work. After that
    you need to add any callback functions by hand.

                                                            spl