XForms: Don't want closing one form to close all

From: Jeff Pierce (wd4nmq@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 16:36:02 EST

    I have a form that is used to get text search data. I want it to be
    movable, so I try FL_FULLBORDER and FL_TRANSIENT. But. one side effect
    is that if the user clicks the window close icon in the upper right
    border area, it not only closes that form, but closes the main form and
    the app. Not what I want. FL_NOBORDER does not have that icon, but is
    not movable.

    Is there a way to have a form movable, but not have the full border so a
    user MUST use the form's objects to close the window and can not
    accidently kill the while app?

    Would this be done by using fl_show_form_window() and use low level X
    calls on teh returned window? Which I am not really familier with. If
    so, can some kind soul point me in the right direction?

    Window manger is fvwm-95.

    --
    Jeff, wd4nmq
    wd4nmq@comcast.net