XForms: Infinite loop

From: Manuel Maria Diaz Gomez (Manuel.Maria.Diaz.Gomez@cern.ch)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 06:07:29 EST

    Hello,

    I have a simple program with two buttons. The first one enters an
    infinite loop, and the other should exit the loop when pressed.

    the problem is that, once I enter the loop, I can`t get any input from
    the other button, the forms get freezed...

    I guess it must be quite trivial, but I can`t see it..

    Thank in advance

    Manuel