XForms: Problems with function generate_menu

From: Þröstur Þorkelsson (Throstur.Thorkelsson@tern.is)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:26:29 EST

    Hello,

    I have an application using xforms that I want to run on hpux 11.20 (itanium processor workstation). I downloaded xforms 1.0 and compiled it without any problems and installed the library. My application has a popup menu that
    has a few entries in it described in FL_PUB_ENTRY structure array. My problem is that only every third item appears in the popup menu and when I want 4 entries to be put in the popup menu the application core dumps and it happens in function generate_menu. The application works fine on hpux 10.20 (an older machine) which has xforms 0.88.

    Has anybody had similiar problems ?

    Thanks in advance

    Þröstur Þorkelsson