Re: XForms: patches

From: John Levon (moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 16:03:33 EST

    On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 12:30:23PM -0800, Steve Lamont wrote:

    > > It seems several of us cannot post to the list ... apologies.
    >
    > Don't know why. Bob?

    Weird ! I wonder why I am blessed :)

    > Sure. He hasn't sent them to me. I got one patch from someone in

    Actually, he has, but for some reason it seems they don't get through. I
    shall act as a conduit for him.

    If there's a good time to queue this stuff up for you, please let us
    know. There are a couple of crashing bugs Angus has some patches for,
    and it would be great to see an xforms 1.1 or whatever with these fixes.

    regards,
    john