Re: XForms: Resurrecting xforms development

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 11:36:43 EST

    Thanx. Got it.

    Just so folks know what to expect, I'm in the throes of preparing for
    two major events in my Real Job as Director of Graphics and Imaging
    here at the National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research. The
    first event is our annual Advisory Committee Meeting upcoming the week
    of April 20. Preparations for this will commence shortly and I'll be
    pretty busy.

    The second event is a site visit by our NIH Research Resource Study
    Section on June 20. Since the success of this will affect our next
    five years of funding in a major way, during the month of June I'll be
    focused on that pretty much full time.

    So, having said that, I'd like to shoot for a 1.1 release, or at least
    a release candidate, somewhere in mid-May, during the lull between
    panic situations.

                                                            spl