Re: XForms: Wrong person for the job

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 07:30:54 EST

    <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr> :

    > Angus> If we do move things over to sourceforge, what shall we call
    > Angus> the project? I see that "xforms" has been nabbed already. How
    > Angus> about "xforms-guilib"? That would give us:
    >
    > Do you know who got this xforms exactly? It seems to be empty.

    Try http://sourceforge.net/projects/xforms rather than the ostensible home
    page:

    A web application which enables end-users (including developers) to implement
    forms-oriented and spreadsheet-oriented web application through a web browser
    user interface. This project is a reaction to the inordinate difficulty in
    building even the si

    It does seem to be in its infancy, but I guess that cries of "we were here
    first" won't wash with sourceforge ;-)

    Any suggestions other than "xforms-guilib" or "libforms"? I note that lots of
    projects have pages "<project acronym>lib", so "xformslib" would fit with
    that.

    Angus