XForms: New mailing lists?

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 14:09:22 EDT

    We could create new mailing lists, for example
            xforms-cvslog@nongnu.org
            xforms-devel@nongnu.org
    The former to advise the interested of any changes to the repository and the
    latter for devel-related questions that "ordinary" xforms users would not be
    interested in.

    I think that the former is a good idea. I am unsure about the need for the
    latter. Shall I create an xforms-devel list, or shall we continue to post all
    xforms-related questions to this bob.usuhs.mil list?

    Would Bob be interested in archiving any new list?

    I think that's it for tonight.
    Regards,
    Angus