Re: XForms: uploading xforms-1.0.tar.gz to savannah.nongnu.org?

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 18:01:34 EDT

    On Tuesday 08 April 2003 2:05 pm, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
    > My guess is that it's not copied to the right place. If it's like
    > sourceforge, there's no propagation anywhere and it should just work.

    I think I followed all the steps in the "How do I upload my homepage (CVS
    HTML)?" FAQ
    http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=How_do_I_upload_my_homepage_(CVS_HTML).txt

    Specifically, in ends:
    6) Once you have localy set your HTML tree, you can import it. To import a
    file and a directory:
    cvs add index.html
    cvs commit

    Done!

    I have done this. The files are visible using viewcvs:
    http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs//non-gnu/xforms/?cvsroot=www.gnu.org

    But when I come to look at the Home page:
    http://www.nongnu.org/xforms/

    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /xforms/ on this server.

    So, I'm a little baffled.
    Angus