Re: XForms: XForms seems to be in good hands

From: Reed Riddle (drriddle@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 21:12:10 EDT

    Hi Steve,

    Well, I leave town for a couple of weeks and all hell breaks loose! :)
      Thanks for all the hard work over the years, and please stay around!
    Even if there is new blood running the show, it would still be nice to
    have the "old expert" around to help out. Good luck with the big load
    you have at work!

                                            Reed

    On Monday, April 7, 2003, at 09:43 AM, Steve Lamont wrote:

    > # To subscribers of the xforms list from Steve Lamont
    > <spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu> :
    >
    > Gentlefolk:
    >
    > Inasmuch as XForms appears to be in capable hands, I am now formally
    > bowing out of the process and the XForms list.
    >
    > In the approximately 10 years since I joined this list I've seen a lot
    > of changes and I'm glad I've been able to give XForms the first push
    > it needed to get it out into the Open Source community where I hope
    > it'll grow and flourish.
    >
    > I wish you all the best of luck.
    >
    > Best regards.
    >
    > spl

    Dr. Reed L. Riddle
    Associate Director of Whole Earth Telescope Operations
    Iowa State University Department of Physics & Astronomy
    Email: drriddle@qwest.net
    Homepage: http://www3.iitap.iastate.edu/~riddle/

    "This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would
      have received actual instructions on where to go and what to do."
                                     -- Angela Chase, "My so-called life"