XForms: tabfolder position bug

From: jac@casurgica.com
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 17:00:47 EDT

    Calling fl_set_object_position correctly sets the y position, but not the
    x position (the x position does not change). I've attached an example of
    this (you'll have to edit the Makefile to use your lib and include paths,
    or just don't use make at all). I haven't looked into the cause of the
    problem yet.

    There are some weird drawing effects that I can't quite explain, too,
    almost like a gray box behind the tabfolder *is* being moved in the
    correct position, but the component objects are not. I will look into it
    more tomorrow.