Re: XForms: tabfolder position bug

From: jac@casurgica.com
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 13:53:40 EDT

    Couple more problems, both encountered while using my semi-fix from the
    other email:

    1) All the tabs that aren't the active one are drawn in the previous
    position of the tabfolder. They're always one step behind. This only
    applies to the X coordinate though. They are always drawn in the correct
    vertical position.

    2) The active tab seems to be getting drawn twice, because I can see it
    being drawn in the wrong position then drawn in the correct position
    again. It's quick, but the flicker is noticeable.

    These are both for the tabs on top.

    Jason