Re: XForms: What is the current release status of xforms?

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 13:24:51 EDT

    On Tuesday 29 April 2003 9:56 pm, David Paigen wrote:
    > Hello, all. I think I know the answer to this already,
    > but my software is being announced tomorrow and I am
    > double checking everything. Please correct me if any
    > of the following is incorrect:
    >
    > =====
    > The XForms 1.0 library can be currently found at:
    > http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/xforms
    > XForms has just moved there and there may be
    > some website bugs still lurking. Please be
    > patient and report any problems. The inpatient
    > may (for awhile) access an out of date archive at:
    > http://world.std.com/~xforms/

    No need for the last bit. They can grab xforms-1.0.tar.gz from
    http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=xforms

    > =====
    >
    > Is the fl_set_idle_delta patch I submitted included
    > in the current download? (I am assuming 1.0.1 for that)

    I suspect that it got lost if it went into SPL's collection of things to fix.
    Why not attach the patch:

    http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=addpatch&group=xforms

    so that it never gets lost again.

    Regards,