Re: XForms: info function for buttons

From: Nicolas Castagné (nicolas.castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 06:07:55 EDT

    Hi !

    You can use :
    - prehandlers on buttons to determine wether the mouse is on or not
    (enter and leave events).
    - time out callbacks to wait a bit before showing the help
    - oneliner objects to display the help

    There is a demo program for "contextual help" in the distribution, as
    far as I remember. I may send a piece of code, if really needed.

    Wish it will help !

    NC