Re: XForms: the missing fl_lookup_RGBcolor()

From: Rouben Rostamian (rostamian@umbc.edu)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 21:44:40 EDT

    > I don't know what is going wrong for you, or rather what went
    > wrong with xforms 1.0, but current cvs certainly does have an
    > fl_lookup_RGBcolor in rgb_db.c.
    >
    > Anyway, many thanks for the patch. It is certainly much more elegant
    > than the old code. We (LyX users that is) have had problems for ever
    > with this function, so I have taken the liberty of replacing the old
    > code with yours. It certainly can't perform worse ;-)

    Thanks, Angus, for taking care of this.

    I looked into the latest rgb_db.c file in the CVS repository.

    Nothing in that file, other than the function fl_lookup_RGBcolor(),
    is needed anymore. I think you may safely delete everything other
    than the function fl_lookup_RGBcolor(). But keep the line

    #include "include/forms.h"

    at the top.

    Rouben