Getting Started on an Image Window.

Dr. T.C. Zhao (zhao@bragg.phys.uwm.edu)
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 21:38:54 -0600

From: Petasis Gewrgios <ph1566@rea.edu.physics.uch.gr>
>When i put fl_set_form_dblbuffer( ..form.., 1) imediatelly after the form's
>creation i get:
>X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
>Any suggestions?????
This should not happen. What *might* be happening is that
due to the request buffering, the message you see is not generated
by fl_set_form_dblbuffer, but by something elsewhere. You might
want to run your code with -sync, and see exactly which statement
is causing the problem.

>Also, the same form, when i am drawing a canvas object of the form, although
>i use fl_deactivate_form *and* fl_freeze_form, the form seems to remember
>all the mouse clicks,

Can't reproduce the problem in the current code. I do remember
fixing a bug similar to to this since V0.81.