Re: fdesign object selection

Graham Smith (pabx@zip.com.au)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:50:45 +1100

<zhao@bragg.phys.uwm.edu> :

>From: Graham Smith <pabx@zip.com.au>
>>I am unable to select an object for editing within fdesign. All other
>>functions appear to be working. I can select all by using F4 but the right
>>mouse does not allow selection of an object (including Shift right mouse
key).
>Do you by any chance have a frame that covers the entire form ?
>If that is the case, just lower the frame by pressing F2.

No, I have tried just about everything to get object selection working but
to no avail. The right mouse works OK on the current object. I can
reposition or resize the object OK, but if I want to re-select another
object the right button
does not allow selection. I am using Solaris x86 2.5.1 with a 2 button mouse.

Graham Smith

Phone (Bus) 612-9893-7888 (Home) 612-9559-2197
Fax (Bus) 612-9893-7788