Re: File Selector fonts

Engel Carsten (engelcrs@kat.ina.de)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 07:08:28 +0100

Graham Smith wrote:

> Is there any way of changing the size of the fonts used in the file
> selector, the default 10 point fonts are too small. I have tried using
> fl_set_goodies_font() function, but this does not change the file
> selector fonts.
>
> Graham Smith

I had the same problem, on a 1280x1024 display the standard file-
selector is way too small.
Try fl_set_defaults; it sets some default values and can ba called
before fl_initialize.

I did:

unsigned long mask;
FL_IOPT flopt;

mask = FL_PDInputFontSize;
flopt.inputFontSize = FL_LARGE_SIZE;
mask |= FL_PDButtonFontSize;
flopt.buttonFontSize = FL_LARGE_SIZE;
mask |= FL_PDLabelFontSize;
flopt.labelFontSize = FL_LARGE_SIZE;
mask |= FL_PDBrowserFontSize;
flopt.browserFontSize = FL_LARGE_SIZE;
fl_set_defaults(mask, &flopt);

So you can control the fonts of the object classes seperately.

Another way would be to get the structure (the object) the file-
selector is made of (with fl_get_fselector_fdstruct) and you
can change every single object.

I hope this will help you.

Carsten Engel