Re: HowToShowImages

The Tick (S566@aacci.aacc.cc.md.us)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:04:59 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, francois bourcier wrote:

> To subscribers of the xforms list from francois bourcier
> <Francois.Bourcier@epita.fr> :
> Hi! As a new user I would like to know the best way to insert Gif and
> Jpgs in my forms and if it can overlay or not text that may be under (That
> would be helpfull if it can do both easily).

Hmm ... you could always use `convert` found in the ImageMagick
suite of image manipulation tools to convert the image to a pixmap (.xpm)
file. Then use the built-in pixmap support routines in XForms to display
them.

I'd say that'd be the easiest way.

Arcadio Alivio Sincero, Jr.
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive Bodybuilder
email: S566@aacci.aacc.cc.md.us
WWW: /cgi-bin/exit-to?http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com

"All extremists should be taken out and shot."