Re: adding points to an xyplot

djohnson@MPS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 14:35:26 -0400 (edt)

Hi,
Has anyone answered the question below? If so, could you repost it.
If no one has answered the question, is this possible with Mesa/OPenGl in
a gl canvas?

Doug

Douglas Johnson
J. C. Garland Condensed Matter Physics Lab
The Ohio State University
174 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Phone: 614-292-8075