RE: fdesign convert mode requires X connection

Stefano MANCINI (mancini@galileo.pi.infn.it)
Tue, 13 May 1997 19:45:15 +0200 (METDST)

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Jin-Chong Tsai wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I have been using this xforms tool for a while, and find out that it is
> very easy to use. Thanks to those people who devote their work to the
> public usage.
>
> Does there anyone have Microsoft WIN95 xforms-0.86 port? It would be
> very great to use the same code from UNIX to compile on Win95 with the
> same forms-0.86 library. The compiler I am using is gnu-w32 gcc.
>
> Jin

Hi,

I think that it will be impossible...... Xform uses the Xlib API,
I don't know win95 so much..... but i think that the graphic managment
are different between the two.

On the other hand i have discovered on the net a public domain software
that it is able to translate UNIX code (written in C) into Win95 code.

If someone is interested in I can send the http address.

bye
S.M.