Re: XForms: compiler fdesigner generated files

Emilio Grimaldo (emilio@irdeto.nl)
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:34:21 +0200

Chris S Bullock wrote:

> try to compile that I get the error "undefined refrence to
> create_form_xxx" were xxx is the name of the structure that holds the
> form properties. Can some one point me to a tutorial on compiling
> fdesigner generated files or tell me how to compile it with out getting
> this error. An example would be nice.
> One more thing, I believe it is the way I am compiling it that is the
> problem. I could be wrong though. Thanks in advance.

You have to specify all the files that need to be compiled and
linked. For example when using gcc/cc I can compile a simple app
like this:

gcc -lforms -o myapp myapp_main.c myapp_cb.c myapp.c

All files will be first compiled, then linked together (make sure
you specify the forms library) and produce myapp :-)

For more information there is always a manual page ;-)

Cheers,
Emilio

--
  D. Emilio Grimaldo T.                       Irdeto Consultants B.V.
  Technology Control Systems (TCS)            Hoofddorp, The Netherlands