Re: XForms: problem linking : undefined referenced to _IO_getc and __xstat

Marsel Osipov (marsel@lex.infi.net)
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 10:00:55 -0800

T.C. Zhao wrote:

> Are you sure you're using glibc on your system ?
>
> On Nov 25, 9:39am, Mahdi HANNOUN wrote:
> > Subject: XForms: problem linking : undefined referenced to _IO_getc and __
> >
> > hye
> >
> > I have downloaded the xforms library for linux PC "bxform-086-glibc".
> > I work on Redhat Linux and I am using gcc version 2.7.2.1
> > But why I try to compile the demos of the library, I get this message
> > for all examples :
> >
> > /usr/lib/libforms.so: undefined reference to `_IO_getc'
> > /usr/lib/libforms.so: undefined reference to `__xstat'
> >
> > Do you have an idea about the problem ?
> > think
> >
> > Mahdi

> >-- End of excerpt from Mahdi HANNOUN

Are you sure you have glibc installed? The above errors occur if you don't have
glibc - libc.6.0(i think).
You might want to try the ELF version instead...

Marsel