Re: XForms: Problems with Multiline Input Object

Duane Penzien (duano@bignet.net)
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 21:19:58 -0400

I posted this reply on the 3rd of July, apparently it did not make it thru. Hope it makes it this time:)

I see that others have tried this using similar, but not the same, linux
setup and it does not crash for you. Bear with me a little longer, I
need to ask just one other question before I consider upgrading my linux
version, libc library, x server, or whatever.

When I cause the core dump to occur, it happens after repeating the
following sequence of actions with the crn form already on display:
1) Select the Add/Edit memo object.
2) Type in some text *without* clicking on the multiline input
object with the mouse first.
3) Click on the "Accept" button object to return to the crn form.
4) Repeat 1-3 until it core dumps (usually 10-15 times for me with
this test program).

If you have done this and cannot make it core dump, what would you
suggest I try upgrading on this system first to get rid of the problem
that I am having?

Many thanks for the help!

--

_________________________________________________ To unsubscribe, send the message "unsubscribe" to xforms-request@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil or see http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/xforms.html XForms Home Page: http://bragg.phys.uwm.edu/xforms List Archive: http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/list-archives/