Re: XForms: What's up with this?

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:07:58 -0700 (PDT)

Under windowing systems, you must be prepared to
redraw what you drew when the window is resized
or obscured. For xforms objects, eveytime a form
is resized, they get redrawn.
What this means is that you'll either have to
make what you want to draw into an xforms object
or respond to FL_DRAW (or Expose) event.

<ggryschuk@scf.sk.ca> :