Re: XForms: Color Problem with Xforms

Andre Philippi (philippi@earthlink.net)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:38:02 -0700

...I'm having the same problem on a Solaris 2.4 sparc5, running CDE, and Netscape...

...but the problem disappears when I call my xforms programs with the "-shared" option...

So, my question is if there are any functions that set the "-shared" option. Are there any ? :)

Also, does anybody know if anyone had come up with an mpeg or quicktime object yet? Does any body know if there are any xforms object libraries out there?

And finally...Thank you very much for xforms...I've been using it for a week, and have been enjoying working with it :)

P.S.: Suggestions for the Todo list:

1 - Provide a one-page version of the html documentation, so it becomes easier to print it.

2 - Add the correspondent page numbers to each entry on the index reference, so it becomes easier to find the page referenced by the index.

3 - Add links reference (but good ones), for further information about X...xbm and xpm formats, Xresources, etc...