Re: XForms: Where can I get some OpenGL Info?

Eef Hartman (E.J.M.Hartman@math.tudelft.nl)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:03:20 +0200 (METDST)

In a message to me David Rivera Pericas wrote:
> Where can I find some tutorial or basic information
> about OpenGL, with some demos, routines, etc...

WWW url's:
/cgi-bin/exit-to?http://www.sgi.com/Technology/openGL Silicon Graphics OpenGL site
http://www.opengl.org OpenGL home page
/cgi-bin/exit-to?http://www.hp.com/wsg/products/grfx/OpenGL/Web/Reference.html OpenGL 1.1 Reference
(man pages of OpenGL routines etc.)
and for examples out of the OpenGL Programming Guide:
ftp://sgigate.sgi.com/pub/opengl/opengl1_1.tar.Z

If you get Mesa you won't need glut, but if you want the source code of that:
ftp://sgigate.sgi.com/pub/opengl/xjournal/GLUT/glut-X.Y.tar.Z
(with X.Y the version of glut, I think 3.0 currently).

--