Re: XForms: problem with the input box

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:27:19 -0700 (PDT)

I actually can't even reproduce the problem with inputall.c
or I misunderstood the problem or I have already fixed
the problem. In any case, the following is what I tried:

type into any of the input field, say, float input, until
the field is full and starts to scroll to the left. Type
a few more, then move the cursor left until it reaches the
begining of visible text. Any left movement of the cursor
causes the text to scroll right, and in no time did I see
cursor disappear.