Re: XForms: Tabbed Folders

Joao Filipe Ferreira (jfilipe@alumni.dee.uc.pt)
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:33:29 +0000 (WET)

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Joao Filipe Ferreira wrote:

> In the XForms printed manual, tabbed folders are supposed to make a tab
> from a form-folder with fl_addto_tabfolder() in way that, quoting, "The
> initial object color, label color... .. is inherited from the tabbed
> folder object ob and the location and size of the tab are determined
> automatically."
>
> The results I get, unfortunately are that the tab (the form) gets drawn
> on top of the tab's title. I've tried using fl_object_set_position() with
> the returned FL_OBJECT and, in fact, it repositions the tab - to my
> dismay, it also redraws the title badly.
>
> What should I do?
> Thanking in advance,
> JFC

Well, it seems I have the answer myself: I was adding the tab after
showing the tabbed folder. I guess I would have to redraw the form to get
things right if I really had to add a tab during runtime, but, as this is
not the case, and it seems a far-fetched situation, all is solved.
Sorry for cluttering the list, but perhaps it will help other newbies to
avoid this kind of predicaments.

Cheers,
JFC