Re: XForms: Can't get xforms to compile -

Christos Frouzakis (cfrouzak@lvv.iet.mavt.ethz.ch)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:52:56 +0100

Use the -o32 option during compilation. By default the C compiler
assumes libforms is an n32 object, which however is probably compiled
in an older operating system and therefore an o32 object.

-Christos Frouzakis