Re: XForms: thanks

vsexton (vsexton@sirinet.net)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 15:18:08 -0600

To add to the previous good answers, one function in particular you might want to
look at is ispunct. In addition to the Kernigan & Ritchie book, you might want to
invest a few dollars (about $10) in a handy pocket reference called "The C Pocket
Reference" by Herbert Schildt. His other books are not rated very well, but this
one is rated highly, and I have been forced to purchase a second copy since my
first one is often borrowed! For those obscure C functions that just don't roll
off the tongue, it is great, and he gives brief but to-the-point explanations of
each function.
Happy C Programming!

Veronica Sexton