Re: XForms: Forms Library, X11, X Toolkit, and Other Event Multi

Matthew (matthew@mattshouse.com)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:26:41 -0600 (CST)

We use touchscreens/Linux/xforms here at work. There was nothing tricky about
it. The touchscreen is controlled by the Xserver, which is Metro-X in our
case. There was no special code used to make the touchscreen work. XFree86
doesn't support touchscreens yet, so you will have to use Metro-X's Xserver.
It's only like $30.00. Go to /cgi-bin/exit-to?http://www.metrolink.com/ for information.

Matthew

E-Mail: Matthew <matthew@mattshouse.com>
Date: 21-Jan-99