RE: XForms: Question on Idle Callback and Delta Value

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:32:39 -0800 (PST)

---Chip Sutton <chip@cs-net.com> wrote:

> Steve,
> I have only been using Xforms a couple of months, and I appreciate
> the many contributions you make to the list. You seem to be a
wealth of
> information on Xforms and X programming in general.

I'd like to say thanks to Steve as well. His
participation on the mailing list makes the list
much more useful. I'd like also point out that his
contribution to xforms is not limited to the mailing list,
and I am sure xforms users will hear more from Steve in the
future.