RE: XForms: test version

Matthew (matthew@mattshouse.com)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:17:04 -0600

I've found myself starting to use GTK more and more because of the widget
support. For ease of use, XForms wins easily. However, when you need a grid
or tree widget, you have to go elsewhere.

That would be my one and only complaint about XForms. We have 32 widgets
available. I've probably used 10 of them. 3 are downright useless, yet we
don't have a grid or a tree which are very common GUI objects.

Mathew